We did take a few pictures at Christmas that we wanted to share. Also, Avonlea lost her first (and second) tooth over Christmas. So here are a couple pictures of her with her tooth. Her two new teeth are mostly in already. Her dad pulled the first tooth out, but Avonlea pulled the second one out all by herself. It was pretty wobbly.
| Avonlea with her Charlie and Lola dolls |
| Marshal playing with his new legos |
| Mya putting new clothes on her doll |
| Avonlea falling asleep with a few of her new toys |
| Avonlea with her first tooth that fell out |
| Avonlea's toothless smile |
4 comments:
WOW she lost teeth already?! Crazy. Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas!
How old do kids lose their teeth?! Is that early? I swear I don't think I lost my first one until I was in third grade! Maybe I was a late bloomer...
I'm sorry to hear about your parents' house. That's a horrible thing to happen over Christmas! How did it happen? Were they home at the time? Why don't you just move out by us? :)
That last sentence was really un-related to the previous few! Sorry! I was just thinkin' it!
I know it is really crazy! I could not believe Avy had loose teeth!! I still see her as a baby *sigh* She is so cute with her "wobbly teeth" but it is nice that they have fallen out, she wouldn't eat anything - it hurt too much! Marshal lost his first tooth a couple of months before he turned 5 as well, but Mya took a little longer. My kids did get teeth earlier than most at around 3 months old so that might be why they lost them so early, too.
I just got back from UT. I was out visiting my parents. It was beautiful there! Wish I could move back! Or at least near friends like maybe Idaho!
Post a Comment