Background


Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Day Sledding

As is our family tradition, we went sledding on Christmas Eve Day. It helps get some of the energy out of the kids so they will be more likely to go to bed on time.  Everybody had fun and Marshal didn't get hurt this year!  Avonlea probably had more fun than anyone and was very upset when we had to leave. 
Mya coming up the hill

Dave giving Avy and Mya a push

Avy and Mya at the bottom of the hill

Mya giving Avy a ride

Marshal coming up the wrong side of the sledding hill

Avy got lots of rides up the hill

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

this is my test

Tiffany said...

Yes! It worked! So I have been thinking about you and wondering how YW is going. Have you replaced me yet? Or are you and Kristy a 2 woman show? I agree with whoever said, "I can not believe you made gingerbread!" I didn't know that was actually something people did. Gabe mentioned making gingerbread cookies on Christmas Eve day and a googled the recipe and started reading it to him and he goes, "Um, let's just make the frosting cookies (sugar cookies)". I was like, "Sounds good!" So, I hope you're doing well! Comment back to me and tell me what's new!

Dave and Jeni Taylor said...

So good to hear from you! I was so bummed that our comments didn't work for a while - but it's all good now! How's Idaho? YW's is good, but lonely without you. Still just me & Kristy (crazy)! We enjoy it, though. Did you change your blog? It looks different. We just got a new computer so I'm slowly transfering things to my new one and it might just be me. Avy was asking me why Gabe never comes to church anymore, she really misses him!