Background


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Avonlea's Birthday

Avonlea turned five last month and had a fun birthday.  Here are some of the pictures we took of her birthday, which stretched out over the course of several days.  It started with a night at Chuck E Cheese the day before her birthday and finished a couple days later when her presents from Grandma Jumpy got there. 

Avonlea was showing us that she was five.  Boy was Marshal excited. 
Avy really liked her stickers.  Marshal was still excited. 

Avonlea liked the flying bike at Chuck E Cheese. 
Avy wanted a pink dinner on her real birthday, with pink waffles and pink milk.


Avy had fun decorating her princess cupcakes.

Avonlea was excited to blow out the candles. 
Mmm. . . pink cake.  
Grandma Jumpy sent lots of Charlie and Lola stuff. 
Avy loved her Charlie and Lola movies and dolls. 
Avy also had lots of fun with her new roller skates. 

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Wow, is your baby really 5??? They grow up too dang fast!

Dave and Jeni Taylor said...

I know!! I cried for a week - literally! I wish I could keep them babies, but they are so dang fun! I am so jealous of your new little one, she is precious!