Well as many of you probably heard, our family gave our dog Bella back to the breeder last week. After careful consideration, we all decided it was in the best interest of the family. Of course everyone was a little sad to see her go, especially Dave. But we are all moving on and looking forward to being able to spend more time together as a family.
Avonlea's bed finally came this week. She now has a big girl bed to sleep in. It is large enough for when guests come to visit as well. The new bed is taking Avy a little time to get used to.
Well the snow just won't melt and go away. Although its been a pretty normal year as far as snow goes, it really hasn't melted all winter. The piles that formed in November are still there. Here is a picture of our home and street after yesterday's surprise snow shower. One more month and hopefully it will all be gone!
1 comment:
Aww, sorry to hear the dog didn't work out for you guys! Yeah, you've gotta really love a dog to put that much time/effort/money into it, and I remember you never being a big fan of the idea to begin with. I'm sure you made the right choice (good effort, trying for so long though!) :)
Avy's room looks so cute! That's a really smart idea to get one of the kids a big bed to turn into a guest room when needed. I'll have to remember that when we buy Sawyer a bed next year! :)
I hope your snow goes away, too! Unfortunatly I heard it was snowing up there yesterday, though... sorry! :( Sawyer hasn't had an Easter without snow in his life yet, but hopefully it won't last that long in the Midwest this year! Miss you & hope you're doing well!!
Post a Comment