Here are some pictures of our new puppy, Bella. She is a doberman but we decided to keep her ears floppy. We only got her today, and she has been really sweet so far. But we do expect some crying tonight as this will be the first night for her to be all by herself. The kids love her, and she has been good with the kids so far.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
New Puppy
Here are some pictures of our new puppy, Bella. She is a doberman but we decided to keep her ears floppy. We only got her today, and she has been really sweet so far. But we do expect some crying tonight as this will be the first night for her to be all by herself. The kids love her, and she has been good with the kids so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, so cute!!! You probably remember one of my childhood dogs was a rottweiler, so I'm very partial to those colors! :) I'm also still very surprised to see you guys get a dog!! You always seemed very anti-pet! But I'm guessing things change now that the kids are older? :) It'll be great for the kids; animals were a huge happy part of my childhood! Hope she's a good doggie for you guys! :)
Cute!!! We got a puppy about a year and a half ago. I needed a "baby" without being pregnant!
I am so surprised that you got a dog. I never thought I would see you with one. He is cute though. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment